Replies

Highlighted

ashe1

02-09-2016

That's interesting, Keith! Thanks for letting me know. We haven't as yet created any dual orientation AEMM projects using Muse, so I haven't had the opportunity to examine that setup. I'll be quite interested in hearing about experiences or insight anyone has with this, as well.

Highlighted

Keith_Gilbert

08-09-2016

FWIW, I was never able to get version 1.4 or 1.3 to work with content on an iPhone. Worked great with the same HTML article on an iPad. I tried all kinds of sneaky things to see if I could get it to work, but never figured it out. I ended up using version 1.2, and that worked for the project at hand.

Highlighted

ashe1

08-09-2016

Thanks for the info, Keith! Was that specifically with the dual orientation setup? Did 1.2 work for the dual orientation?

Highlighted

rachels952

08-09-2016

Keith, you have restored my sanity. I am having the exact same problem, although we are not dealing with dual orientation, only vertical. Due to pressing deadlines I gave up and just did the layout in InDesign. Not good for the company Muse evangalist!

Highlighted

ashe1

08-09-2016

Good to know, Rachel, thanks! I'll look into this issue more when I have some time and see if I can replicate the problem.

Highlighted

Keith_Gilbert

08-09-2016

Ashe, 1.2 worked for the iPhone dual orientation app.

I did some testing with 1.4 in a simple, fresh file with 2 breakpoints with just a single orientation test app also, and couldn't get it to work there either. Did all my testing on an iPhone 6 in case that matters.

Highlighted

ashe1

08-09-2016

I just tested 1.4 on an iPhone 5S and an iPhone 6 and it's working fine for me on both of them. This is just in the AEMM Preflight app, though. Was there any difference for you in the functionality of it on the preflight app vs a non-preflight app?

If anyone is interested, I can send you the Muse file I've been using to test things, and you can see if it'll work for you, to help troubleshoot the implementation, in case that's the issue.

We're about to use 1.4 for a project, so that will allow me to get broader testing in a bunch of different article setups, so hopefully if there is an issue I'm currently unable to replicate, we'll discover it in the next few weeks.

Thanks again for keeping me posted on these issues!

Highlighted

rachels952

08-09-2016

I won't have time to mess with it until next week, but I would appreciate the opportuntiy to do so.

I was testing in an app that we built for testing, I have not tried it in Preflight. I am also using an iPhone 6 iOS 9.3.5.

Thanks a million!

Rachel