Expand my Community achievements bar.

Where can I download the newest AEM Forms Designer Standalone version?

Level 1

Hi,

We are using the AEM Forms Designer 6.5 Standalone.On the licencing website (licensing2.adobe.com) we can only download the version from 2017 (I guess) which needs "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable". But since "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable" is flagged as end of life it is not allowed to install it in our company environment. Where can I download a newer version of it without having an Adobe Experience Cloud subscription or account linked to AEM Cloud?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

AEM Forms Designer for 6.5 is available on Software Distribution under: Adobe Experience Manager > Link

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately we do not have access to this page. When we click on that link there is a error message: "It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts".

Since we had to purchase AEM Forms Designer 6.5 Standalone from a vendor we only have access to the licencing website where only the old version is available. We also do not have an organisational account or an active Adobe Experience Cloud subscription. Is there any other possibility to get the newest version of it?

Administrator

@pb1234q Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni