Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

We are trying to merge an address fragment into an xdp by using the assembler service but we keep getting an exception as "com.adobe.internal.pdfm.xfa.XFAServiceException: PDFM_S28003: XFA Assembly unable to assemble required XFA Fragment".

Level 1

I am trying to merge the two XDPs where one is an address fragment and another one is a form. I am using assembler service for the same and am gettting an error as "com.adobe.internal.pdfm.xfa.XFAServiceException: PDFM_S28003: XFA Assembly unable to assemble required XFA Fragment" even after passing the correct fragment name. Can you please help me to figure out this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Check out this link, it describes how 2 XDPs are merged. Assembling Multiple XDP Fragments | Adobe Experience Manager
You need to have an insertion point in your form where to add the fragment(s) via Assembler

Kosta_Prokopiu1_0-1648476819494.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Check out this link, it describes how 2 XDPs are merged. Assembling Multiple XDP Fragments | Adobe Experience Manager
You need to have an insertion point in your form where to add the fragment(s) via Assembler

Kosta_Prokopiu1_0-1648476819494.png