Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

unable to create folder in 'formsanddocuments' as Administrator

Level 4

I'm trying to create a simple AEM Form.

I'm running AEM 6.2 with SP1, CFP7, logged in locally as Admin on localhost:4502.

I installed packages AEM-FORMS-6.2-SP1-CFP7-WIN-3.2.124 and AEM-FORMS-6.2-GOV-REF-SITE-3.0.14 from Package Share.

When I try to create a folder as shown below, nothing happens. Also nothing happens when I click the Create button in the Adaptive Form creation dialog.

What could cause this?

chrome_2017-11-01_11-32-20.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

After extensive testing with several people, I've been able to determine that the problem is browser-related, and not an issue with the server.

The issue is correlated to the browser used, regardless of what server platform AEM is deployed on:

1) Chrome, Firefox, or Edge on Windows, same problem.

2) AEM on a Linux server or a Windows server, browser on Windows, same problem.

3) Chrome browser on MacOS, or Internet Explorer on Windows = NO PROBLEM!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

There seem to be an issue with your Server. If you try this on a fresh AEM instance - you will see it work.

You should be getting this popup...

APOP.png

Try un-installign these service packages and see if this works - may be an issue with them.

Correct answer by
Level 4

After extensive testing with several people, I've been able to determine that the problem is browser-related, and not an issue with the server.

The issue is correlated to the browser used, regardless of what server platform AEM is deployed on:

1) Chrome, Firefox, or Edge on Windows, same problem.

2) AEM on a Linux server or a Windows server, browser on Windows, same problem.

3) Chrome browser on MacOS, or Internet Explorer on Windows = NO PROBLEM!