Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Two AEM Forms on one page

Level 3

Dear community,

I don't know if it is the right place, because I don't know if it is an AEM Forms or an AEM problem. But at first I'll try it here. 

Following setup:

• AEM 6.5.9.0
  • Two simple forms with a text input and a submit based on the default blank form template
  • I added two AEM Form components to a content page and adjusted the paths to the forms
  • Author and Preview mode works but when I switch in Disabled mode, there is only a loading sign and nothing happens.

I also tried to reproduce it on our cloud instance sandbox with following setup:

• Adobe Experience Manager 2021.11.6023.20211111T113531Z-211000
  • Adobe Experience Manager 2021.11.6023.20211111T113531Z-211000
  • the forms are created in the same way like described above
  • I reworked the WKND content page template and enabled the AEM Form component and added the forms to a test content page.
  • I also get only the loading icon in disabled mode.

Here my adjustments for the AEM Form component. For the second it's the same except the path to the form:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-02 um 14.56.21.png

What do you think? Is this a AEM (Forms) bug?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Multiple AEM Forms Container components on a page are not supported.

For more details, please refer to this link:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Multiple AEM Forms Container components on a page are not supported.

For more details, please refer to this link:

Level 3

Oh ok, that's pity. Will it maybe be possible in future versions or that not planned?

Level 1

Hi Mayank, Is this functionality still not supported or is an update coming through in a future Service Pack?