Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

store forms as PDF

Level 1

Hello guys, 

i have a little bit of a issue generating a PDF based on my form, i set up th parameters, whene i trigger the submition i have an error :

XDP Reference is incorrect or not present 

can you guys help me with this. 

thx . 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello,

Can you try configuring Document of Record Template Configuration to Select form template as base template to generate the Document of Record and try submitting the form?

Kindly, refer to below screen shot for configuring the same:

Thank You,

Sachin Jain

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Plase share the exception trace that you see in the error log file. Also provide details regarding whether the AF is XML schema based or XDP based? If not is not based on XDP then did you specify some Document of record configuration for the same? If yes, please share the details around it.

Level 1

Hi, 

thx for replaying, so i'm using an binding based on XSD file ( in attach), the error that i'm getting is : 

XDP Reference is incorrect or not present Cannot serve request to /content/forms/af/Capgemini_SG_Poc/Poc_BasedOn_MIF/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.submit.jsp in com.adobe.aemds.guide.servlet.GuideSubmitServlet Exception: com.adobe.aemds.guide.service.GuideException: XDP Reference is incorrect or not present 

that maybe logic that i have no xdp file attach in my form, then i attach one and i retray, saidly same mistake

i've notice also that i can not acces my xsd via aem interface 

the log said : 

Unresolved compilation problem:

console cannot be resolved Cannot serve request to /aem/formdetails.html/content/dam/formsanddocuments/Capgemini_SG_Poc/xdp/poc_aem.xsd in /libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/assetdetails/view/view.jsp

Exception: java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: console cannot be resolved.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello,

Can you try configuring Document of Record Template Configuration to Select form template as base template to generate the Document of Record and try submitting the form?

Kindly, refer to below screen shot for configuring the same:

Thank You,

Sachin Jain

Level 1

thank you for replying, 

in deed it seems to be working with a base xdp template, 

i've one more question, will the generate pdf is going to look exactly like my form (theme, logo , icon ), if so how can i download the pdf from crx to my local storage ? 

and if my binding with my XSD are going to be in the genrated pdf ?