Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Programming med AEM forms - Java API (EJB)

Level 2

Is this a supported connection mode in AEM forms: Java API (EJB) - Uses the LiveCycle strongly-typed API and the connection mode is set to EJB.

Seems to be old information? AEM forms *                Programming with AEM forms

This(jnp://<ServerName>:1099 (default port)) is an old jboss-way to connect to remote host, isn't the remoting port 4447 in the supporeted jboss-version aem-forms6?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Yes this has changed and the ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_DEFAULT_EJB_ENDPOINT is now "remote://[hostname]:4447"

I would swap over to SOAP though as I'm sure all services are available using the default SOAP Endpoint. Check the /sdk directory in the AEM Forms JBoss installation for sample files and invocations.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Yes this has changed and the ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_DEFAULT_EJB_ENDPOINT is now "remote://[hostname]:4447"

I would swap over to SOAP though as I'm sure all services are available using the default SOAP Endpoint. Check the /sdk directory in the AEM Forms JBoss installation for sample files and invocations.

Cheers

Level 2

According to the documentation the ejb-mode has better performance, we use this services a lot so i'm a bit worried about changing to soap.

And i mange to get it working with a couple of services but NOT the ConvertPdfServiceClient(toImage2-method). Soap-mode works. 

"The EJB mode uses the RMI/IIOP protocol, and the performance of the EJB mode is better than the performance of the SOAP mode."

Level 2

Problem sovled with ConvertPdfServiceClient, my standalone java-client didn't set the globalDocumentStorageRootDir.