Expand my Community achievements bar.

My form is not opening with more tables added

Level 2

I have a fairly big form, 17 tables some as big as 18 columns, over 1000 lines in total.

On my local development machine the form opens successfully albeit a little bit slow. But when I deploy to any other environment (dev, QA, UAT) the form refuses to open if more than a certain amount of tables are present. So for instance if I have tables 1,2,3,4,7,8 present it opens and also if I only have tables 5,6,9,10 present. All environments are running JVM with 16GB assigned memory

DragynData_0-1694003534931.png

Both the AEM logs and the server logs show no errors, so we are unable to figure what to do.

And the final kicker is - we are still on AEM 6.3 and Adobe no longer supports this. (the upgrade project has kicked off)

Any suggestions would be appreciated

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@DragynData 

Seems similar to the question raised here - https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/my-form-does-not-ope...

Please share the artifacts with us to check further on the latest AEM Forms build.

Level 2

Hi, this is the 'similar' question you responded to yesterday. This post was originally marked as 'Rejected', hence I created the other post.

Unfortunately my client is a bank, and do not give permission for their code to be exposed externally (we can't even use github as a repository )