Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a way to delet a javascript from a form?

Level 2

I have a form that has some javascript I no longer need. I've tried deleting it out of the Script Editor, and even deleting the field it is attached to, but no good.

When I open the form in Acrobat, the debugger always comes up.

What other information would you need?

debugger.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can see only this script variable in your form, you can select this and remove all the lines from the script editor, then it will be deleted from the form.

screen.JPG

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Need to check the form for any reference to javascript(vkatoch07@gmail.com). For debugger, you can disable it in Acrobat choosing from Edit> preferences>Javascript

Level 2

Thanks you, but I'm not sure do you delete it? That's what I'm having difficulty figuring out.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 124709.jpg

Community Advisor

Share your form vkatoch07@gmail.com.

I’ll have a look.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can see only this script variable in your form, you can select this and remove all the lines from the script editor, then it will be deleted from the form.

screen.JPG

Level 10

The debugger says, it's a Folder-Level script. So the script you're looking for is not placed in your form but in a js-file saved on your computer. Look into the Javascripts folder of your Acrobat: 

/C/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Acrobat DC/Acrobat/Javascripts