Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

I need the ability to create dynamic forms, text fields that grow, visibility rules. Where do I start?

bob_hopfner_az
Level 1
Level 1

I work for the Department of Child Safety for the State of Arizona. I generate 100s of forms per year and it the inability of form fields to "grow" with available content has become an issue. What software do I need to look at and present to my directors and the I.T. staff that will allow me to do this? Is it possible to still do this within a PDF framework, XFA forms? Livecycle seems to be dead and AEM seems to have replaced it but I am not sure if AEM is web-based only now? There is a heavy print component of this process as collected data needs to be printed in instances such as court appearances etc. So, Where do I start?

1 Accepted Solution
Kosta_Prokopiu1
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

@bob_hopfner_az you can also watch this YT video which might help you with this (8) LiveCycle / AEM Designer 101 - Part 4 Making Your Form "Flow" - YouTube

but talk to @GirishBedekar as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GirishBedekar
Level 9
Level 9

It’s best if we can have a call

send me a private message and we can discuss the options 

I work for Adobe

Kosta_Prokopiu1
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

@bob_hopfner_az you can also watch this YT video which might help you with this (8) LiveCycle / AEM Designer 101 - Part 4 Making Your Form "Flow" - YouTube

but talk to @GirishBedekar as well.

View solution in original post