Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to fix the Adobe LiveCycle Client SDK Configuration to prevent it from locking the admin account?

Level 3

I installed AEM 6.3 Forms on JEE yesterday, and this morning the admin account was locked.  After looking at the log, I found multiple admin account logging attempts.  I found a fix the fix bellow, but I cannot access the site listed.  Either I get this error

JBWEB000309: type JBWEB000067: Status report

JBWEB000068: message

JBWEB000069: description JBWEB000123: Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.

or

You have reached this page because cookies might not be enabled on your browser. Please enable the cookies and then re access the LiveCycle application.

I made sure that the browser accepts all cookies.

Changing administrator password on AEM Forms JEE | The LiveCycle & AEM Forms survival kit

7 Replies

Level 8

It's likely that you haven't whitelisted the machine you're trying to access the server from.  If you have access to the server launch a browser on the server and you should be able to get access to the url.  Your other option is to go to adminui and whitelist the machine you want to access or NOT RECOMMEDED remove all the elements then any machine can gain access.

Level 3

I tried to access the Adobe LiveCycle Client SDK Configuration link from both the server running AEM 6.3 Forms, and from my workstation with the same results.  Can you explain "whitelist"?  Thank you.

Level 3

Please disregard "whitelist" I remember how to do it, but the localhost is there.  I cannot access the Adobe LiveCycle Client SDK Configuration page.

Level 8

If you connect to http://localhost:port/lc do you see the AEM login page?  If so log in with admin/admin

Level 2

Thank you all your help. My problem was with the user to log on.  To log on to configMgr, the user is admin and for adminui the user is administrator.