Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to access Environment Variables from AEM as Cloud Service using Java/JSP/JS without OSGI config

Level 2

I want to use the value of any environment variable configured in AEM as Cloud Service through Java or JSP or JS file. 
NOTE: I don't have any OSGI config. I am trying to get the secret keys stored as environment variables in Cloud configuration (ReCaptcha).
Any help is appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

To utilize the environment variable within your Java code, you'll first need to establish an OSGi configuration. This configuration would enable you to access the environment variable through $[env:<variable_name>]. Subsequently, you can consume the OSGi property within your Java code.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

To utilize the environment variable within your Java code, you'll first need to establish an OSGi configuration. This configuration would enable you to access the environment variable through $[env:<variable_name>]. Subsequently, you can consume the OSGi property within your Java code.