Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Forms Design Links failure

Level 2

I am attempting to review Forms Designer documentation from https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/forms/home.html?lang=en 

I think the links are broken, when I click on any of the links under Forms Designer nothing is happening.  Does anyone happen to know why these links are not working or who to contact?

thanks, 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks @Pulkit_Jain_, the Designer Quick Start Tutorials and Designer samples links you provide worked when I copied the link and open them in a new window.  Using Designer for some reason still didn't work for me.  Also the like for Using Scribble Signature work perfect.

It looks like I can copy the link and open them manually in a new window.  

thanks for your assistance,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@TimStaub 

I don't see any issues with the Designer specific links. Below are the direct URLs that work:

Just wondering, do you have pop-up disabled on the browser? These links open a PDF in a new tab so seems that is the issue OR are you able to open this one in specific that is a plain web link under Forms Designer? Please recheck.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks @Pulkit_Jain_, the Designer Quick Start Tutorials and Designer samples links you provide worked when I copied the link and open them in a new window.  Using Designer for some reason still didn't work for me.  Also the like for Using Scribble Signature work perfect.

It looks like I can copy the link and open them manually in a new window.  

thanks for your assistance,