Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Disable Radio Button Items with JavaScript

Level 3

Is it possible to disable individual radio button selections using script? In place of resetting the items list and removing items I don't want users to select, I'd like to disable the items so they cannot be selected.

ie: If the SOM for my radio button object is: "guide[0].guide1[0].guideRootPanel[0].Application[0].applicationType[0]". Is there an additional property / element that would let me programatically access the individual items?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

It is not possible to disable individual radio button items. As a workaround, you can create multiple sets of radio buttons, keep these button hidden by default, and show these buttons based on the option selected in a previous step.

Regards,
Khushwant Singh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

It is not possible to disable individual radio button items. As a workaround, you can create multiple sets of radio buttons, keep these button hidden by default, and show these buttons based on the option selected in a previous step.

Regards,
Khushwant Singh