Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Customize check box and radio button in Aem adaptive forms

Level 4

Hi All,

I am working on Aem 6.2 where m creating some themes . Requirement is that on click of check box its widget should get filled with some blue color from the initial gray or white colour.

I am not able to achieve the same. Please help me with the same.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

To change the css of radio/checkbox  component , first select that component in theme editor in edit mode. It should look like below screenshot

1245030_pastedImage_0.png

In left side of screen you can see the options to change the css of checkbox. Select the state of checkbox as selected and apply the changes you want to do for selected state.

In your case you can give background-color or shadow-color to checkbox widget in selected state.

Hope it helps !!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

Moving this question to AEM Forms.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 5

To change the css of radio/checkbox  component , first select that component in theme editor in edit mode. It should look like below screenshot

1245030_pastedImage_0.png

In left side of screen you can see the options to change the css of checkbox. Select the state of checkbox as selected and apply the changes you want to do for selected state.

In your case you can give background-color or shadow-color to checkbox widget in selected state.

Hope it helps !!

Level 4

Hi Pooja,

I am not able to override the default image comes for the checkbox. Using the methods mentioned above its filling the sadhows but on click i need to show a checkbox with blue backgrounds and white colored tick mark. if I am giving my new image as background in selected stated then its coming in the backside of the defalut checbox icon. Can I move it to the front some how?

Thanks,
Sobhan