Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Change status sent forms

telpom
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, i use aem 6.4.

I want to change forms status from sent to pending or draft in base of choose of workspace user.

In the web application i use two pages:

1)CreateClaim: where i put data like name, surname, birth day and problem description.

Component used: Search&Lister

2)MyClaim: where i can look all my sent, saved and pending forms.

Component used: Drafts&Submissions

How can i change status of sent forms? Where do they stored?

Thanks to the support

4 Replies
Mayank_Gandhi
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Can you share some screenshot as I have not seen 'sent' status of any out of the box form so far and it's difficult to comprehend the use-case?

telpom
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

As previously written, i use drafts&submission component, where there are forms that i have sent or saved.

This is an example from this guide AEM 6.1 Forms Help | Drafts and submissions component

1800107_pastedImage_0.png

Initially a form after be filled and submitted, it showed in submissions tab.

The forms sent are received from workspace through a workflow in livecycle workbench.

I want to create from workspace a button with function to deny a form sent.

After, the same form denied will be showed in the drafts&submissions component in draft tab.

Is it possibile do that?

Mayank_Gandhi
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Rejecting a submitted might not be an option as the data is already persisted in CRX. Since you have LiveCycle/AEM forms workbench, why don't you use LiveCycle workspace to create claim forms? You can have a reject button on the workspace.

telpom
Level 2
Level 2

In my case, i use the area AEM Sites with the drafts&submissions component for user that create a claim. This part is published.

In another area, Workspace (manage by Workbench workflow), a group of users check and elaborate the claims received.

The two areas are only connected  when the user submit a form and the claim submitted is in the workspace area.

In workspace I've tried "reject button" but it doesn't work. In particular when i push reject button with my Workbench workflow, send an email of error to user that submitted claim. But i also want to move the rejected claim in draft tab of drafts&submissions component, otherwise a warning on submitted claim with explain message.

Like a warning as this

1802004_pastedImage_4.png