Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Can we call any function on panel's add(plus symbol) ,delete(minus symbol) buttons?

Former Community Member

Hi,

PFA

I have a repeatable panel(Applicant).I added sub-panels under this.I have another repeatable panel(Employment).In this panel i am reading First panel's name in a drop Down.My issue is when i am deleting any sub panel from the panel(Applicant) the drop down in panel(Employment) not refreshing.it's still showing same values.

Can we call any function on panel's add(plus symbol) ,delete(minus symbol) buttons?

~R

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The + and - button are not present as AF component and are part of layout so they are not configurable by default. You can customize accordion layout for which you add button in the layout and write click script for updating the drop-down. Alternatively you can use any other layout and drop buttons and add the script

this.panel.instanceManager.addInstance();

in the click expression for simulating + button and 

this.panel.instanceManger.removeInstance()

to simulate - button.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

The + and - button are not present as AF component and are part of layout so they are not configurable by default. You can customize accordion layout for which you add button in the layout and write click script for updating the drop-down. Alternatively you can use any other layout and drop buttons and add the script

this.panel.instanceManager.addInstance();

in the click expression for simulating + button and 

this.panel.instanceManger.removeInstance()

to simulate - button.