Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

AEMaaCS - Forms submit With email AND data submit to dynamics

Level 10

Hi 

is there a way to submit data to MS dynamics and also have email sent on click of submit. with the form bound to MS dynamics data source form model, i see the action “form model” so I assume clicking that sends to MS dynamics but what if I want an email sent ? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

you can trigger power automate workflow to send email when you add data in dynamics crm

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Use a workflow and in the workflow do the email and insert data in dynamics

Level 10

Not sure I follow , workflows reside on author and this form will be on publish 

also AEM to crm connectivity is not something that’s enabled to do it backend via code so I am not sure that would work ?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

you can trigger power automate workflow to send email when you add data in dynamics crm

Level 10

I believe the challenge would be that the crm connection is established to forms and not via AEM as we hear, so backend integration to send to crm might be a challenge ? If backend service is the route to send the data