Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM forms do not support "oneof" JSON Schema property ?

Level 4

I am trying to create a datamodel using the json generated by swagger. However I am getting an error while creating it and looks like "oneOf" property is the issue. I have gone through the below adobe doc about it.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating adaptive forms using JSON Schema

So it says currently AEM forms do not support the folllowing:

• Null type
  • Union types such as any, and
  • OneOf, AnyOf, AllOf, and NOT
  • Only Homogenous arrays are supported. So, the items constraint must be an object and not be an array.

But AllOf property worked fine. The issue was only with oneOf property. So did adobe fix the "allOf" property though it was mentioned that its not supported. Also in the same way is adobe planning to release any service pack which will fix the "oneOf" property as well ?

Below is the examaple schema of the one of and all of property mentioned in my swagger:

AllOf:

"StateIssued": {

"allOf": [

{

"$ref": "#/definitions/BaseDocument"

},

{

"type": "object",

"required": [

"stateIssuedId"

],

"properties": {

"stateIssuedId": {

"type": "string",

"minLength": 3,

"maxLength": 25,

"example": "333224444",

"description": "-> State that issues the identity document"

}

}

}

]

},

OneOf:

"IdentityDocument": {

"type": "object",

"oneOf": [

{

"$ref": "#/definitions/StateIssued"

},

{

"$ref": "#/definitions/DriverLicense"

},

{

"$ref": "#/definitions/Tax"

},

{

"$ref": "#/definitions/Military"

}

]

},

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Things are already in the discussion but difficult to comment on an upgrade to OpenAPI as of now and yes 'allOf' is supported with FDM. We are working on publishing a document for the supported constructs with FDM. The earlier document which you were referring to for 'allOf' was just for Adaptive forms based on Json schema and Not FDM .

Hope this helps with the query raised earlier.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Rohit,

I will test this internally and let you know.  Meanwhile, can you confirm what's the forms add-package deployed at your end?

Level 4

This is the package which I have installed on my local server.

adobe-aemfd-win-pkg-4.1.74.zip (AEM-FORMS-6.3.2.2-WIN-4.1.74.zip)

Employee Advisor

So, what I can find out is that forms is using OpenApI 2.0 and oneof was introduced in 3.0. However, I am checking internally about 'allOf' further.

Thanks

Level 4

Thanks for the update. Any idea on when forms is going to start using OpenApI 3.0 ?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Things are already in the discussion but difficult to comment on an upgrade to OpenAPI as of now and yes 'allOf' is supported with FDM. We are working on publishing a document for the supported constructs with FDM. The earlier document which you were referring to for 'allOf' was just for Adaptive forms based on Json schema and Not FDM .

Hope this helps with the query raised earlier.