Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Forms Designer standalone for existing Adobe LiveCycle Designer customers

Level 1

Hello AEM Forms Support Team,

The "End of Core Support Notice for Adobe LiveCycle" indicates that "existing Adobe LiveCycle Designer customers also have the option to request purchasing AEM Forms Designer standalone."

I own a standalone LCES4 Forms Designer software license (registered to this account). Please advise how can I take advantage of this offer/option to purchase AEM Forms Designer standalone.

Thanks - David

[ https://helpx.adobe.com/au/support/adobe-livecycle-end-of-core-support.html#:~:text=AEM%20Forms%20De.... ]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@XIIX 

You can call the Customer helpdesk @ +1 (800) 685-3644, press 2, then 1, and ask about purchasing AEM Forms Designer standalone. 

Alternately, please DM your Company name, email and call back number. I will loop in the concerned team to assist you further.

Hope this help!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@XIIX 

You can call the Customer helpdesk @ +1 (800) 685-3644, press 2, then 1, and ask about purchasing AEM Forms Designer standalone. 

Alternately, please DM your Company name, email and call back number. I will loop in the concerned team to assist you further.

Hope this help!

Level 2

I have a different question. I have been a loyal purchaser of adobe products for over 20 years. I legally purchased Live Cycle and updated over the years to version 4. At a point in time Adobe switched over AEM I log into my account I have no access to a product I paid for so I can do simple changes to forms I created years ago. All I have been trying to do is access my serial number from a product I legally purchased and have had zero success which in itself is frustrating. Can someone at Adobe simply send me my serial number that was for years on my product page and no longer available. I tried the chat and they are clueless on getting my old product serial number. 

ekennethschafer@comcast.net