Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Forms data to Sharepoint

Level 4

Hi all, 

Is there a way for me to submit the data I recorded in AEM Forms to a sharepoint list?

Thank You

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

yes, with AEM Forms Cloud Service it is straightforward. We have ootb connector for storing form submissions in sharepoint. This feature will be released soon

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

yes, with AEM Forms Cloud Service it is straightforward. We have ootb connector for storing form submissions in sharepoint. This feature will be released soon

Level 4

Is there a way to submit AEM forms date with SharePoint now instead of waiting for this feature?

Employee Advisor

@StrawHatM23 yes, you need to use sharepoint rest API to connect to AEM forms during the submission via a custom servlet. Doable easily. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/sp-add-ins/complete-basic-operations-using-sharepoi...

Level 4

@Mayank_Gandhi Thank you, but how exactly can I connect a SharePoint rest API to AEM forms during my submission. I can seem to find out how in the link you provided. 

Employee Advisor

If you are using AEM forms cloud service the feature to store in share point is provided out of the box

the release is expected to be end of March