Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM FORMS - Core component - Invalid form identifier

Level 1
<"moved from using the community">

Hi everyone,

I got an issue it seems no-one has already encounter and I am not able to understand why ..

Context :

Instance with AEM SP 6.5.17 and forms (adobe-aemfd-osx-pkg-6.0.968.zip)

I got an issue on my form with core components and I tried to create an OOB instance without custom code and I got the same issue.

I followed this tutorial : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/forms/adaptive-forms-core-c...

I created an OOB instance with service pack 6.5.17. I installed forms package on it, and then deploy the artifact created.

The artifact was created like this :

mvn -B org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:3.2.1:generate \
-D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem \
-D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype \
-D archetypeVersion=48 \
-D appTitle="My Form" \
-D appId="myform" \
-D groupId="com.myform" \
-D includeFormsenrollment="y" \
-D aemVersion="6.5.17"

I deploy it on my new instance, I create a form with the template "Blank with core component" and when I click on "preview as html" on my form, I got this issue :

07.05.2024 16:07:39.074 *ERROR* [qtp128015682-1778] com.adobe.aem.forms.af.rest.internal.servlets.AdaptiveFormModelServlet Invalid request during form submission

com.adobe.aem.forms.af.rest.exception.InvalidRequestException: Invalid form identifier

I didn't try to submit, just display the form. If I put some components in the form and try to submit it, I got a NPE.

Could someone can help me on this subject ? I d'ont understand what i'm doing wrong.

Thansk a lot,

Emilie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@rey91 If you're using the local cloud-ready SDK to preview the form, you'll need to restart it. The log message appears to be incorrect, but we'll address this in the next release.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

@rey91 If you're using the local cloud-ready SDK to preview the form, you'll need to restart it. The log message appears to be incorrect, but we'll address this in the next release.