Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

AEM Forms - Attach Files to adaptive E signature forms

santosh10899
Level 2
Level 2

Team,

I have integrated Adobe E-sign with AEM and I'm able to send agreements for signature to signers. But when i added file attachment field to adaptive form to provide signer to attach additional documents, this is not working and through following 500 error. I have enabled the file attachment while creating cloud configuration for E-sign and AEM integration and I use a free developer account for adobe Esign.

29.06.2021 08:56:11.958 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1624971371018] POST /content/forms/af/test-esign-copy1/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.agreement.jsp HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aemds.guide.servlet.GuideSubmitServlet Could not complete Submit Action due to org.apache.sling.commons.json.JSONObject cannot be cast to java.lang.String
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.sling.commons.json.JSONObject cannot be cast to java.lang.String
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.utils.XMLUtils.getDataMap(XMLUtils.java:693) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.utils.FormSubmittedDataParser.getGuideValueMap(FormSubmittedDataParser.java:48) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.addon.signing.echosign.util.AdobeSignServiceUtil.getSignerSetsFromDataForJSONSchemaForms(AdobeSignServiceUtil.java:208) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-addon-impl:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.addon.signing.echosign.util.AdobeSignServiceUtil.getSignerSetsFromData(AdobeSignServiceUtil.java:60) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-addon-impl:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.addon.signing.echosign.impl.EchoSignServiceImpl.createAgreementOptions(EchoSignServiceImpl.java:335) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-addon-impl:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.addon.signing.echosign.impl.EchoSignServiceImpl.createAgreement(EchoSignServiceImpl.java:277) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-addon-impl:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.servlet.GuideSubmitServlet.doPostPrerequisites(GuideSubmitServlet.java:272) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.servlet.GuideSubmitServlet.sendAgreementInfo(GuideSubmitServlet.java:496) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core:6.0.234]
	at com.adobe.aemds.guide.servlet.GuideSubmitServlet.doPost(GuideSubmitServlet.java:591) [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core:6.0.234]
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingAllMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingAllMethodsServlet.java:146) [org.apache.sling.api:2.22.0]
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:342) [org.apache.sling.api:2.22.0]
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:374) [org.apache.sling.api:2.22.0]
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:552) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.7.2]
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.SlingComponentFilterChain.render(SlingComponentFilterChain.java:44) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.7.2]
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:82) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.7.2]
	at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilterWithErrorHandling(WCMDebugFilter.java:192) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.154]
	at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilter(WCMDebugFilter.java:159) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.154]
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:72) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.7.2]
1 Reply