Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM Forms 6.2 -Reader Extension pfx file in AEM

Level 4

Hi,

Following the setup i can upload a reader extension PFX file to AEM ( https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-2/configuring-document-services.html. )

What i try to do in a servlet is to create a resource for the a services user "resolverFactory.SUBSERVICE".  Use the keystore of the services account to retrieve the RE key for my document.

Question, can a keystore for a services account be used to store the readerExtension key? When i want to retrieve the keystore  i got an error: "The provided userId does not identify an existing user." for "com.adobe.granite.keystore.internal.KeyStoreServiceImpl.retrieveUser(KeyStoreServiceImpl.java:638)"

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

I had the same problem , but was able to reader extend without any user associated with the session 

Level 4

Did you attached the extension to a services account or a “normal” user account such as admin.?

(btw: every session has a user attached to it; Session.getUserID() will return you the String value)