Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Form 6.0 workbench

Level 7

Hi, I heard from one of my friend that Adobe has released an "AEM Form 6.0 workbench" to build processes using this workbench like Adobe Livecycle workbench.

Is there any trial version of this workbench (AEM Form 6.0 workbench) do download. I want to have a look on this workbench and want to know how much it is helpful.

Please let me know if there is any glance available to see the feature of AEM Form 6.0 workbench.

Regards

Sunil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your interest in new release of workbench.
Regarding the workbench release of "AEM Form 6.0 workbench" we have not done any major changes as such from its last available release. Hence if you work with the previous release of workbench ES4 SP1, it will a similar experience. However, the higher version of Workbench "AEM Workbench 6.1" is available with new experience to the customers via Beta.
In case you want to try Beta for AEM Forms 6.1 workbench, please contact at forms_documents@adobe.com.

Regards,
Rajiv Jha

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your interest in new release of workbench.
Regarding the workbench release of "AEM Form 6.0 workbench" we have not done any major changes as such from its last available release. Hence if you work with the previous release of workbench ES4 SP1, it will a similar experience. However, the higher version of Workbench "AEM Workbench 6.1" is available with new experience to the customers via Beta.
In case you want to try Beta for AEM Forms 6.1 workbench, please contact at forms_documents@adobe.com.

Regards,
Rajiv Jha