Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ADD A ROW IN A SPECIFIC AREA OF THE TABLE

Level 6

Good day,

I have a button at the end of each row which adds a row and keeps the information entered.  The problem is that the row is added under the last row.   I want to add the row under the row that is clicked.  Below is the script on each button.  Can someone help me with the script?

var nNewCardIndex = this.parent.parent.parent.instanceManager.count-1;
var sTargetNew = "headersubform.tablesubform.tablesubforms.Table1.Row1[" + nNewCardIndex + "]";
this.resolveNode(sTargetNew).ssfs.rawValue = this.parent.parent.ssfs.rawValue;
this.resolveNode(sTargetNew).dated.rawValue = this.parent.parent.dated.rawValue;

var cInput = xfa.host.response("Enter number of rows you want to add:", "Add rows", "1", false),
n = parseInt(cInput, 10) > 0 ? parseInt(cInput, 10) : 1,
i = 0;
for (i; i < n; i += 1) {
_Row1.addInstance(true);
}

if (!dated.isNull) {
var oRows = Table1.resolveNodes('Row1[*]'),
j = this.parent.index,
cDate = dated.rawValue;
for (j; j < oRows.length; j += 1) {
if (oRows.item(j).dated.isNull) {
oRows.item(j).dated.rawValue = cDate;
}
}
}

if (!ssfs.isNull) {
var oRows = Table1.resolveNodes('Row1[*]'),
j = this.parent.index,
cDate = ssfs.rawValue;
for (j; j < oRows.length; j += 1) {
if (oRows.item(j).ssfs.isNull) {
oRows.item(j).ssfs.rawValue = cDate;
}
}
}

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I am not clear on the complete requirement, but as far as adding a row under the row that is clicked, try this on button click

headersubform.tablesubform.tablesubforms.Table1.Row1.instanceManager.insertInstance(this.parent.index + 1, 0);

You may have to modify this.parent.index , seems you have more parents to your button.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

I am not clear on the complete requirement, but as far as adding a row under the row that is clicked, try this on button click

headersubform.tablesubform.tablesubforms.Table1.Row1.instanceManager.insertInstance(this.parent.index + 1, 0);

You may have to modify this.parent.index , seems you have more parents to your button.