Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Why can't I run Launch Review as a workflow?

Level 3

When running Launch Review on a folder from 'Create Review Task' the workflow process runs and completes.

However I am unable to run Launch review as a workflow on folder, or run Launch Review as workflow on an asset.

When trying to run Launch Review as a workflow the process times out and does not update the property on the asset.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you check AEM logs to see why it is failing?

Level 3

Process execution resulted in an error

com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Process execution resulted in an error
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:204)
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:271)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:502)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:351)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:60)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:287)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workflow is already finished.
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.WorkflowSessionImpl.terminateWorkflow(WorkflowSessionImpl.java:546)
at com.adobe.cq.wcm.launches.impl.workflow.LaunchContentReviewProcess.execute(LaunchContentReviewProcess.java:79)
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:198)
... 8 more