Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to access brand portal configurations or create new in AEMaaCS

Level 4

Hi Team,

We have an AEMaaCS assets instance which has brand portal enabled on it. I have admin access to the AEM production environment as well as to brand portal. When I navigate to Brand Portal section in Cloud services, I am unable to view he brand portal configuration and also unable to see the Create button. I can view the same on Stage environment for the same program. 

Thanks,

Yash 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @krati_garg , @vikasbharti  

We had to create a package of the configs from and lower environment and move it to prod. Though, it is not an ideal way to fix it, the workaround worked for us. 

Thanks,

Yash

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

@yashp0808 Can you please help with screen shots?

Employee

Under the AEMaaCS contract, clients receive a single Brand Portal token for activating the Brand Portal through the cloud manager for the AEM Production instance, as outlined in the provided link[0]. The activation process initiates the necessary configurations (authorization token, IMS configuration, and Brand Portal cloud service) in the backend.

To confirm Brand Portal activation, it is recommended to check for the presence of "bpdistributionagent0" under Tools > Deployment > Distribution > Publish to Brand Portal. Execute the Test Connection after accessing it for further details, as elaborated in the same article[0].

[0] https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/brand-portal...

Level 4

Hi @vikasbharti I can see the Publish to Brand Portal option under distribution and my test connection is also successful. I am able to publish assets to Brand Portal but unable to see the Brand Portal configs is Cloud Services. 

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @krati_garg , @vikasbharti  

We had to create a package of the configs from and lower environment and move it to prod. Though, it is not an ideal way to fix it, the workaround worked for us. 

Thanks,

Yash