Expand my Community achievements bar.

Share Link functionality in Assets is not working

Level 3

Hi,

We have noticed that the shared link generated through the "share link" functionality in AEM assets is not working (giving a blank page). This was working, and it looks like this issue started occurring after the AEM (cloud service) upgrade to 2024.8.17465.20240813T175259Z. Has anyone faced something similar, or is there any change introduced recently to this functionality that is causing this?

Thanks,
Rahul

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 9

No issue identified in 2024.8.17569.20240822T203847Z-240700

Hemant_arora_0-1727669397008.png

Level 3

Hi @Hemant_arora , Thanks for the reply. We are one version older (2024.8.17465) than what you have. The issue we are facing is not with the generation of the shared link, but when I try to open the shared link it's giving blank page even though I'm a administrator.

Thanks,
Rahul

Employee

Din't see any issue in 2024.9 or 2024.10. Try upgrading your environment as you should not be anyways working on old versions. If for any reason you don't want to upgrade your env , check once with admin user and if issue still exists login a support ticket to check with support team via admin console.

Level 3

Hi @digarg ,
I'm an admin user in AEM and still I'm getting the blank page when I hit the shared link. We have already raised to Adobe support. But is there any changes introduced recently to this share link functionality? Any idea.

Thanks,
Rahul

Employee

Link format looks fine .Is this issue happening with all asset types like jpeg , png , or image formats or specify formats like pdf or zip etc? Can you try on different asset .Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 8.47.25 PM.png

Also , please make sure that the asset is NOT EXPIRED as for expired assets it will show blank as above.