Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with Dynamic Media

Level 6

I am on AEM 6.5 and encountering difficulties with the DAM Update Asset workflow, as it consistently results in a 'Process Failed' status for all assets. Upon further investigation, it appears that the bottleneck is occurring at the 'Scene7 Batch Upload' stage. Despite thorough verification of the dynamic media configurations, which seem correctly set up and identical to those in the Stage and DEV environments, this issue persists exclusively in DEV. An attempt to establish a new Dynamic Media configuration in DEV resulted in a 'Connection Failed' error. Additionally, it is noteworthy that in the DEV environment, the properties 'previewServerToken' and 'previewServerTokenExpiry' are absent when inspected in CRX. These are typically established during the Dynamic Media configuration process, I believe. 
Any guidance to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thank you.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Try to remove the DM configuration from your instance and re-create it again. 

Esteban Bustamante

Community Advisor

@jezwn Please tail the log and see when you click "Connect to Dynamic Media" button in the cloud service config. May be try with new config. 

Administrator

@jezwn Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni