Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Header component issue of asset share commons

Level 8

Hi, 

I have a project My Asset Share I am trying to add search template of asset share commons in my project for that what i did is I copied template type from /conf/asset-share-commons/settings/wcm/template-types/search-page to /conf/my-asset-share/settings/wcm/template-types/search-page

Then I created editable template added clientlib theme(copied clientlib theme from asset share commons to my project) in page policy and added asset share commons structure components in structure policy for the root layout container and I unlocked the header component. 

I added logo to header, after the cart there is menu icon na when I click on that I am getting blank 

Screenshot (203).pngScreenshot (204).png

In normal we get Hello Administrator,filters..  Can anyone help me on this why I am not getting Login(Hello Administrator), Drag Component section

2 Replies

Level 4

Can anyone help me on this why I am not getting Login(Hello Administrator), Drag Component section :That is from user menu component . Also , I think you are getting too many issues than expected. Take a pause and go through the documentation carefully. It is quite comprehensive.

Level 8

Where I have to add user menu component whether its at template level in structure or at initial level .

if its at structure level I added header(at top), footer(at bottom) but I am not getting where to add user menu component. Please guide me on this.

If you have any detailed document on creating editable template of asset share commons please provide here I followed this document https://opensource.adobe.com/asset-share-commons/pages/development/1-x/guide/#extend-theme-styles but here I didnt get how and where they are adding user menu component.