Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

CQRules:CQBP-84

Level 3

Hi community,

i am receiving these errors:

1.  The product interface org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.JackrabbitAccessControlPolicy annotated with @ProviderType should not be implemented by custom code. Detected in org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.JackrabbitAccessControlList contained in /apps/<MY PROJECT>/application/install/org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.rcp-3.6.0.jar.
  2.  The product interface org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.JackrabbitAccessControlEntry annotated with @ProviderType should not be implemented by custom code. Detected in org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.security.authorization.jackrabbit.acl.AccessControlEntryImpl contained in /apps/<MY PROJECT>/application/install/org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.rcp-3.6.0.jar.

during the cloud manager deployment raised as Critical Bugs with rule CQRules:CQBP-84.

Any suggestions about this?

As per now i am receiving D rating for that.

thanikon_0-1685368648582.png

I tried to upgrade the version from 3.6.0 to 3.6.6 and 3.6.8 in my POM file and did deployment, issues are not getting resolved.

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit.vault</groupId>
<artifactId>org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.rcp</artifactId>
<version>3.6.0</version>
</dependency>

Thanks in Advance..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@thanikon After reading the error again. I believe it is self explanatory. Both org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.JackrabbitAccessControlPolicy and org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.JackrabbitAccessControlEntry are annotated by @ProviderType and cannot be implemented via custom code.

This has been answered here as well:
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/cqrules-cqbp-84-archetype-...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@thanikon 

I believe you are trying to implement dynamic or custom ACLs via Code. This is not recommended on AEMaaCS, due to container deployment and the arch design of AEM on a Cloud. It is recommended to use Repoinit scripts which gets executed everytime a container shuts down and another goes up, and a build image is propagated.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy...

If my assumption is incorrect, kindly share the piece of code mentioned above.

Level 3

Thanks for your response @krati_garg . In our assets implementation projects we have custom implementation for upload and update files. But in the servlet code there is no ACL specific code changes.

thanikon_0-1685544273177.png

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@thanikon After reading the error again. I believe it is self explanatory. Both org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.JackrabbitAccessControlPolicy and org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.JackrabbitAccessControlEntry are annotated by @ProviderType and cannot be implemented via custom code.

This has been answered here as well:
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/cqrules-cqbp-84-archetype-...