Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Could not build Package "no space left in device" when building packages via crxde or curl command AEM 6.1

Level 3

Hi Community and Staffs,

I'm new to AEM6.1 and just want to seek help from here. I am building packages recently using crxde package manager and curl commands, however, I have encountered an error that does not allow me to build packages anymore. I deleted the package that I've built everytime and now I am confused that I've encountered this error. Am I doing it right? How can I free up space and on what directory should I free up?

Can someone help me regarding with this matter? Any answer is really appreciated. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Alvin

3 Replies

Level 2

By default Aem is configured to use the temporary path which is /tmp . It is this temporary path that is used for the package upload and when this temporary path doesn't have enough space - it throws the above error.

this has also been discussed in Package Manager "no space left on device" when trying to build a package

and a related blog on this java.io.IOException: No space left on device | dipeshmajumdar.com

Level 3

Hi ,

how can i cleanup /tmp on ssh? or in localhost:4502? thanks