Can someone please help me to understand AEM 6 Developer (AD0-E103) certification exam pattern and pass mark criteria.
What is the pass mark and for how many marks exam is conducted ? Is there any changes in pass mark and pattern?
Welcome to AEM Experience League Community.
You will find all your answers for AEM 6 Developer (AD0-E103) certification exam here : https://spark.adobe.com/page/pszIHVOp7KKuR/
I personally gathered Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer or AD0-E103 exam basic information only for you.
1. Exam number: AD0-E103
2. Exam Name: Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer
3. Certificate level: Certified Expert
4. Status: Active
5. Available languages: English, Japanese
6. Number of questions: 50
7. Formats: Multiple choice and multiple select
8. Duration: 90 minutes
9. Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
10. Passing mark: 68% or 550 using a scaled score format of 300 to 700
11. Price: $180 USD
For further information visit the following link.
Hope this information will be helpful to you.