Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What i can do with AEM and AAM?

Level 2

Hello, guys

I Would like to know about the integrations between Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Audience Manager.

What Advantages i can get with these two solutions?

What i can do with?

How i can do that?

Thank you so much!

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

What can you do with them? Very cool stuff actually!  Thanks for asking the question! Audience Manager is built to allow you to take advantage of segment information. Meaning you can create a segment to learn information about your client about your client base. Like color of dress, favorite sports team or a specific age group. Combining this into AEM makes more of a dynamic experience for your clients.

That is what you can do with these two combined with other tools you can do other very cool things with your setup.

Best,

Kerry

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

What can you do with them? Very cool stuff actually!  Thanks for asking the question! Audience Manager is built to allow you to take advantage of segment information. Meaning you can create a segment to learn information about your client about your client base. Like color of dress, favorite sports team or a specific age group. Combining this into AEM makes more of a dynamic experience for your clients.

That is what you can do with these two combined with other tools you can do other very cool things with your setup.

Best,

Kerry

Level 2

Just COOL!

But, how can i do that technically? exist some tool to do the integration or a have to see what is happening in AAE than go to AEM?

that party confuse me, because i don't know where to start : (

Thank you for your amazing answer!

regards,

Rodolfo Goulart

Employee

It requires you to have an integration between AAM and AEM which has to be done before you can do that.

Level 2

Where that integration happens and how it works?

Employee

So to get that integration setup you first have to get the integration setup on your cloud for what we call People Core Services. So I would start with opening a request to your CSM or opening a ticket to clientcare@adobe.com requesting People Core services to be enabled on your cloud. That will take a little bit to get setup. And then once that is done the integration on AEM to AAM requires that you do the setup under the Step in the Cloud services section on AEM to connect AEM to the accounts on the Experience Cloud. So that is how I would start first.

Level 10

Was Kerry able to answer your question? If so, would you mind selecting a correct answer?