Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I link my CRM User profiles with Experience Cloud visitor Id

Level 2

Hi There My site has CRM integrated, where User those log in; the data get stored in CRM.

How can I link this profile Ids with Adobe Experience Cloud Visitor Ids?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Arun,

Native integration is not currently available, but the Customer Attribute functionality within the Experience Cloud is probably what you are looking for.  Here is the link to the documentation.

This allows you to create a "Data Source" in the Experience Cloud and import your CRM data at regular intervals.  This will include your CRM ID and the attributes/values of your choosing (number of attributes depending on Target/Analytics products you currently have).  Then when the visitor logs into your site a method is run to link the CRM ID with the Experience Cloud Visitor ID.  You will then be able to use the combined information for Adobe Target Activity qualification and/or reporting within the Adobe Analytics UI. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Arun,

Native integration is not currently available, but the Customer Attribute functionality within the Experience Cloud is probably what you are looking for.  Here is the link to the documentation.

This allows you to create a "Data Source" in the Experience Cloud and import your CRM data at regular intervals.  This will include your CRM ID and the attributes/values of your choosing (number of attributes depending on Target/Analytics products you currently have).  Then when the visitor logs into your site a method is run to link the CRM ID with the Experience Cloud Visitor ID.  You will then be able to use the combined information for Adobe Target Activity qualification and/or reporting within the Adobe Analytics UI. 

Employee

To CJ's point on this that's going to be the best way to do this since you cannot go directly from CRM in but we can use Customer Attributes bring it in that route and give you a view into that data there.