Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data exports

Level 1

I'm looking at Marketing Cloud and would love to know a) that you can export data to other programs easily (many file formats) I would most likely to take data to Excel. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Warren,

I think you are referring to download capabilities for each solution present in the Marketing Cloud. The link mentioned above talks about Adobe Analytics. The answer to your question is yes, where possible data can be downloaded in CSV formats like Social, Target etc. You'll need to refer to each solution's how to/using guide on "how" this can be accomplished.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8

Hi Warren,

Can you please provide an example of what you're trying to achieve? You have the ability to upload files in many formats. As a example you can refer to http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/mcloud/cards.html for types of files supported for cards.

Please let us know in case you have any specific queries.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 1

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the follow up.

An example might be taking the total mentions of a brand on twitter and Instagram in a single country for one week and downloading the raw numbers to an excel or .csv file from Marketing Cloud.

You might then turn it into a bar chart in Excel for a presentation.

The question is: is it easy to extract raw data from Marketing Cloud when tracking a brand or topic on social media? 

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Warren,

I think you are referring to download capabilities for each solution present in the Marketing Cloud. The link mentioned above talks about Adobe Analytics. The answer to your question is yes, where possible data can be downloaded in CSV formats like Social, Target etc. You'll need to refer to each solution's how to/using guide on "how" this can be accomplished.

Thanks

Nikhil