Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Want to understand translation project purging configuration com.adobe.cq.projects.purge.Scheduler.config

Level 1

I want to understand every field in the OSGi config below in detail. My requirement is to purge only a specific translation project, not all projects. Can you explain?

KomalaR1_0-1722012049211.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

There is an explanation below each option in the same configuration, which seems quite self-explanatory. Do you need additional information about a particular option? To purge a specific project only, I understand that you should use the "Project Types To Purge" property, which refers to the Project Template. I highly recommend trying this out locally or in a lower environment before production. 

To understand how/where this is invoked you can check this: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/sites/administering/operati... 

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

There is an explanation below each option in the same configuration, which seems quite self-explanatory. Do you need additional information about a particular option? To purge a specific project only, I understand that you should use the "Project Types To Purge" property, which refers to the Project Template. I highly recommend trying this out locally or in a lower environment before production. 

To understand how/where this is invoked you can check this: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/sites/administering/operati... 

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Administrator

@KomalaR1 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni