Expand my Community achievements bar.

Use Reactor API to Integrate Adobe Data Collection with Bitbucket

Level 1

My team is looking into the possibility of using the Reactor API in order to 1) edit rules and data elements via a code editor (i.e. VSCode) and 2) backup everything to bitbucket. The second objective seems doable using the reactor-downloader library, with the caveat that it'll show the latest revisions rather than live revisions. Given what we're trying to achieve I have a few questions:

1. Is there currently a process to create/update rules, rule components and data elements for an existing Adobe Data Collection property via a code editor such as VSCode? Ideally, we'd like to be able to utilize a system with git branches and PRs to merge new changes.
  2. The reactor-downloader library seems to only work with a JWT token to authenticate the Reactor API. However, the JWT method is being deprecated next year. Is there a work around for this to allow an OAuth access token instead?
  3. The reactor-synch library requires a settings file that has all of the integration and environment settings. Is there an example of this file and what is expected to be in it?

Thanks in advance!

0 Replies