Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to install WKND Site in AEMaaCS?

Level 9

I need to install WKND Site in AEMaaCS so I downloaded the packages from  https://github.com/adobe/aem-guides-wknd/releases/tag/aem-guides-wknd-2.1.4 and tried to install through package manager but I ended up with "Package (or it's subpackage(s)) contains application content which isn't supported at runtime". Looks like it is not possible to to install mutable content. 

I think it will allow to deploy through cloud manager but I dont have want to create a new repo for just installing WKND. Can I embed this WKND and deploy on the same code repo ? Any other option available to install WKND Site on AEMaaCS?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 9

thanks for your response. I knew about link and I used to deploy this in my local. I build the codebase and deployed in my local aem. But in AEM cloud we can not install through package manager as /app is immutable. it has to be deployed through CM pipeline. I just want to know to how include this WKND packages in my existing code base and deploy in AEM cloud.

Level 3

it depends what you want to include in existing code , WKND is module-based, so you can pick and choose the module you need in your project and them along with any dependencies example components [CSS].

add these to your local repo and add / move to the origin as needed if you are going to the cloud manager for delivery