Expand my Community achievements bar.

Authentication issue

Level 1

when i create a order then show the error on checkout."Authentication Failed" I'm use the correct zoho credentials but still this issue. please suggest how i can resolve it.

2 Replies

Level 4

Could you provide some additional info on this? Where are you trying to check out?

Community Advisor

It seems like you're experiencing an issue with Zoho during the checkout process. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the "Authentication Failed" error:

Double-check your API key: Make sure you're using the correct API key provided by Zoho. If you're unsure, you can generate a new API key from your Zoho account's settings page.

Check API usage limits: Ensure you haven't exceeded the daily API call limits. Zoho has specific limits based on your account type, and exceeding these limits could result in authentication errors.

Verify integration settings: Double-check your integration settings within the system you're using for the checkout process. Make sure the Zoho credentials are correctly entered and the integration is properly configured.

Inspect any recent changes: If the error appeared suddenly, consider any recent changes you made to your system or Zoho account. If you've recently modified settings or applied updates, they could be causing the issue.

Review error logs: If your system logs errors, review the logs for more details about the "Authentication Failed" error. The logs might contain additional information that can help you pinpoint the cause of the issue.

Reach out to Zoho support: If you've tried the above steps and the issue persists, contact Zoho support for assistance. They can help you investigate the issue further and provide guidance on resolving it.

Remember to provide as much information as possible when contacting support, including error messages, recent changes, and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried.