Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Rich Text Editor stripping international tel links containing +

Level 2

I am having a issue with rich text, component

When I am adding a hyper link in rich text component with tel:+number. In the dailog and then when I click done

In page it's showing as link and the when we link a prompt is opening to select option to call this is the actual behavior and it's working as expected. But now the issue comes here when I am trying to edit that link when I open dialog the hyperlink is getting ripped of that link is showing as normal text but on page it's working as a link as expected. And in the repository when I am checking the value is getting stored as tel:+1234567890 this is what I added and this is getting stored in crxde.

But when I am opening the dailog to edit it I am not able to see it. And this thing is happening only when we are adding + character  if we add without + character (tel:1234567890)  in dailog the link is not striping

@Vijayalakshmi_S  @aanchal-sikka @SatheeskannaK @dugganab 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

Please check that you have enabled the "tel" protocol as part of your RTE configuration, check this out: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aem-how-to-make-href-to-ac...

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Hi @EstebanBustamante 

The issue I was facing is that when I am adding + character then  the href is getting striped, and in the page it is rendering as link and showing the expected behavior but when i re open the dialog in dialog I am not able to unlink it  in dialog its showing as normal word but in page its rendering as link and if see in the repo as well its storing as tel:+1234567890.

I tried overlaying the xss config file and I have added the regex as well but that doesn't worked .