We have over a million profiles but when I make a request to the simplest endpoint I do no
calling https://mc.adobe.io/cdc/campaign/profileAndServices/profile/email I get no pagination information and this is not the only place... I had a ticket in for the same issue when retrieving subscriptions for a given profile. I finally gave up because I was tired of chasing the support folks and just increased the line count on that call for now. In this case though, this is the example in all the docs and it still does not work! I can increase the line count and I get more, but only up to about 100K and then it starts failing. Anyone know a trick to get the pagination to work the way the docs say it should work?
see the example from the documentation below...
I tested this out on my instance and got the documented response. How are you making the API call, my hutch is that the application that is reading the returned payload is only passing you the content array and not the full body.
Below is what I get when using Postman to make the call (note I do get the pagination info).
Thanks Pulkit, I am just using a standard .NET HttpClientcall and the pagination stuff is missing in the raw result stream. The JSON returned is also well formed so I don't think it is being truncated. Notably, I do get pagination info in many places, just not with subscriptions and with profile emails. I will give Postman a shot against our instance, though and see if it is code related or instance related. Will post results in the AM.
This morning I I tried using POSTMan and I get the same thing... no pagination information here. Notably if I request data from the service endpoint, I get pagination (see second screen shot) I have the same issue when requesting subscriptions for a given user, I get up to as many as I ask for but no pagination.
Screen shot one... profile emails with no pagination
Screen shot two Service names showing pagination
I have been working with another Adobe technical resource and we have determined that this is related to our production instance, everything works as expected in our staging instance. This is most likely a data related issue that instance that is causing a silent failure when creating the next page url and so the payload is returning without it and with no explanation or warning. I will update here once we determine the root cause.
Thanks for your help,