Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

When was the latest release 17.1?

Level 2

Hi,

I have encountered some issues that are new to me without having made any changes to my workflows. I now start to suspect it might have something to do with update to ACS. When was the latest update 17.1?

/Joanna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

It turns our there were som bugs that the Tech Ops are helping me to solve:

1. Only RAW content of my emails were sent.
  2. An issue with a stuck API call blocking the temporary table - couldn't retrieve profile details.

Hopefully this will be completely solve shortly. Thanks!

/Joanna

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Joanna,

Last ACS release was on January, 30th. You can have a look at it in this thread for details about what changed with that release.

Can you share some more information about the issues you are facing so we can try to find what went wrong?

Thank you,

Florent.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

It turns our there were som bugs that the Tech Ops are helping me to solve:

1. Only RAW content of my emails were sent.
  2. An issue with a stuck API call blocking the temporary table - couldn't retrieve profile details.

Hopefully this will be completely solve shortly. Thanks!

/Joanna

Level 10

Hi Joanna,

Thanks for sharing this!

Please let us know when this is fixed and if they are some actions that you have done to fix and/or that you could have done beforehand to prevent this from happening. That would be great information to share with the community.

Florent.