Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Using breakdowns in Campaign reports

Level 1

Hello everyone,

I am building up a report for communication and content teams on campaign. They want to be able to follow, for each email they send, click performances on "url links labels" (kind of a heat mapping report).

So, my main dimension is : Delivery.

Then I need to breakdown all deliveries by Tracking URL Label. But I want that the breakdown applies to every delivery at once. Not having to drag and drop the breakdown dimension each time under the new delivery, so that there is no manual intervention anymore.

Does anyone have an idea if it's possible on campaign ?

Thanks a lot,

Tracy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately today you need to do the manual drag and drop for each delivery.

YOu might be using the "breakdown by position" to e.g. get it applied to the first 10 items always

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately today you need to do the manual drag and drop for each delivery.

YOu might be using the "breakdown by position" to e.g. get it applied to the first 10 items always

Level 1

Hello Ramon,

Thanks for your answer. That's too bad indeed...

What do you mean by "breakdown by position" ? Currently either I drag and drop or I click right and choose my breakdown metric. Is there a third way ? Having at least the first 10 items always brokedown could be a beginning of solution.

Thanks

Tracy

Employee Advisor

Once you added it for e.g. the first delivery, you can hover over it and click on the settings icon.

Then you have the option "breakdown by position".

If you choose that and then save the report, the X-th record should have the breakdown once you reopen the same report later

Level 1

Thanks Ramon,

I found it indeed. Sadly, when I come back to the report I still got the breakdown applied to the first delivery only. Not more...

Employee Advisor

if you want it for 10 deliveries, you need to drag it 10 times and 10 times activate the "breakdown by position".

Bad usability indeed