Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Users with Approver rights can Start/Stop workflow from WEB version of Adobe Campaign

Level 3

Hi,

While I am Working for one of the client  created an Approver Group(created an Operator group with below named rights) as mentioned Screenshot

1297204_pastedImage_2.png

How ever the Approver(Operator) able access the workflow but  not able run the workflow directly as highlighted in red color but able to access from  folder level highlighted in black color

1297208_pastedImage_3.png

and also Observed for the same Approver Operator from Web version able to Pause,Stop and Start the workflow? Is it a bug or any other solution for this?Please find the screen shot

1297209_pastedImage_5.png

Regards,

Vasu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Please raise a ticket to Adobe support to have this examinated by our teams. Looks like a bug to me if actions allowed/not allowed are different in the client console and the web version.

Thanks,

Florent

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Hello Vasu,

Besides the named right granted to the operator (through the group), please may you check the workflow folder security tab (properties), in case of for this folder the checkbox would be set to read-only privilege.

But yes, Web client should be behave exactly the same as Windows client, you are right. But I have often noticed differences of object management between web client and windows client...One day, Adobe R&D should do better object management on web version, but due to ACS product, I doubt that it would be done, probably ACS is becoming more or less the web client....

Regards
J-Serge

Level 3

Hey Biron,

Thank for the reply i have provided folder level access read-only as mentioned in below screenshot still the issue persisting as highlighted in black color

1297954_pastedImage_0.png

Level 10

Hi Vasurevaraog,

Can the users modify a workflow ?

I think that the write data should be given, for also executing/stopping etc to the given operators group.

Otherwise, I can't help more, sorry, I don't see what should  be checked elsewhere.

Regards.
J-Serge

Level 3

No Approver can't Modify the workflow and also can't execute/Stop the workflow.So can't provide Write access here

Level 3

Hi Vasu,

Your approver has the workflow named right. This allows user to execute workflows. Maybe in your windows version he did not have access on the folder.

Thanks.

David

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Please raise a ticket to Adobe support to have this examinated by our teams. Looks like a bug to me if actions allowed/not allowed are different in the client console and the web version.

Thanks,

Florent

Level 3

Thanks! florentlb

We have raised a support ticket for this and following up on this