Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Tracking hyperlinks contained within a memo field

Level 1

I have a daily delivery which is populated from memo fields from a custom table. The memo fields contain html markup and hyperlinks. How do I track the links contained within the memo fields?

The Delivery template looks as follows - wanting to track the URLs in the <%= targetData.businessday.body_content %> field

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<%= targetData.businessday.head_content %>

</HEAD>

<BODY>

<table role="presentation" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" width="100%" style="max-width: 600px;">

<tbody><tr>

<td style="padding: 10px 0; text-align: center">

<a href="<%@ include view='MirrorPageUrl' %>"  style="color:#000000;font-family: Lora,sans-serif;">View Online</a>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<%= targetData.businessday.body_content %>

<table role="presentation" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" width="100%" style="max-width: 600px;" >

<tbody>

<tr bgcolor="#212121" style="height:0;border-top:3px solid #212121;border-bottom:3px solid #212121;visibility:block;">

<td style="padding: 20px 0; text-align: center">Unsubscribe goes here</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</BODY>

</HTML>

Message was edited by: Chris Thomas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

You need to create and insert tracking tags. Here you go: Creating web tracking tags

Hope it helps!

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

You need to create and insert tracking tags. Here you go: Creating web tracking tags

Hope it helps!

All the best,

Pablo