Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Thousand separators with a period

Level 1

Hello there, 

It seems I am experiencing several issues related to enabling thousand separators for numeric fields. The fields are based on a load file in which I am using floats with double precision and for every variable I enabled decimal & thousand separators (where applicable). However it seems that the extract file's number format overrules any settings done in the load file node. However, the extract file's option for thousand separation does not offer an option to choose the method of separation (e.g. a period). I think this is the reason why my output currently looks like this:

Gravemind_IV_0-1583826867754.png

Load file configuration

Gravemind_IV_1-1583827128628.png

Extract file configuration

Gravemind_IV_2-1583827189560.png

Is there any way I can get '198.863,64' as output? In addition, why are the extract file settings generalized over all (numeric) variables? The problem we also run into is that enabling a thousand separator in the extract file also affects the customerid and other numeric variables which should not be separated. 

Any help is kindly appreciated. 

Kind regards, 

Max

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Gravemind_IV,

Sorry for the delay in response. I am not very sure but I think your issue might lie with configuration of the extract file activity. There is a documentation on File Extraction that can help here.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Sukrity 

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Gravemind_IV,

Sorry for the delay in response. I am not very sure but I think your issue might lie with configuration of the extract file activity. There is a documentation on File Extraction that can help here.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Sukrity 

Sukrity Wadhwa