Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Survey in ACS

Level 2

Hello, 

We are looking to implement a survey for a specific campaign and exploring how to build it in ACS using the landing page capabilities.

The survey is very simple - couple of questions, checkboxes (yes/no).

The complexity is we don't want to save the answers in the profile table. And is likely to be duplicated to be used across the year (cohorts approach) - but I guess this could be done by creating services linked to the landing pages.

Any thoughts on the best approach or how to save the information in a different table that the profile table? 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Subscription tied with services and synonymously used here. Refer to this data model for each service you can have multiple subscriptions.

SatheeskannaK_1-1711596813106.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-standard/using/developing/about-custom-resources...

When they open that link, they are redirected to the ACS landing page where there are 1 question with 3 options (checkboxes or radio buttons). - Each checkbox corresponds to one subscription service and behavior could be when they select and submit a profile will be added with the subscription

- When they submit, I want to save that information in ACS. - You can find this from the subscription services. 

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@TristanBerthon

You can utilize subscription services for survey responses on the ACS landing page, it will use a dedicated table to store subscription data and linked to profiles. When crafting queries, ensure you specify the relevant subscription service label or name, with the action status denoting subscription for respondents who answered affirmatively. Remember to maintain subscription services by periodically cleaning up redundant subscription services.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Thanks @SatheeskannaK 

Maybe I'm missing something.

We can only personalise an ACS landing page / form with fields that are in the profile table or the service table. Not sure how to use and update fields related to the subscription itself or any the fields not in Profile.

More precision on the use case.

- We have a list of people to send an email with a link.

- When they open that link, they are redirected to the ACS landing page where there are 1 question with 3 options (checkboxes or radio buttons).

- When they submit, I want to save that information in ACS.

Comments:

- We can create a service "survey", subscribe upfront the target audience and send them the email with the survey. But how / where to saved the information they provide?

- We can send a email with a service subscription type landing page where they would select one of the 3 options. But in the form, we can not map them to any fields in ACS as we can only use the Profile table and the Services table (not the subscriptions).

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Subscription tied with services and synonymously used here. Refer to this data model for each service you can have multiple subscriptions.

SatheeskannaK_1-1711596813106.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-standard/using/developing/about-custom-resources...

When they open that link, they are redirected to the ACS landing page where there are 1 question with 3 options (checkboxes or radio buttons). - Each checkbox corresponds to one subscription service and behavior could be when they select and submit a profile will be added with the subscription

- When they submit, I want to save that information in ACS. - You can find this from the subscription services. 

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

Hello @TristanBerthon 

You can extend the profile schema and add 3 custom attributes. Once the attributes are available then you can map the attributes to the 3 options on the landing page.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn