Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Segmentation Activity Issue | Limitation Feature |

Level 2

Hi Team,

Issue - The Segmentation activity fails to segment the record in output segment sometimes. Below is the logs what its says - Logs Showing Unable to filterLogs Showing Unable to filter

Background of the Issue - 

I have a use case where I am iterating on interim-table using the following design and performing some task on the segmentation output names "segment". I have used the only limitation feature of segmentation activity by keeping the limit to 1 record thereby pushing the rest of records to complement. Next time it processes the remaining records coming from segmentation and loop continues until the complement is zero.

The iteration works almost fine most of the times but sometime segmentation activity fails to segment records thus abruptly terminating the loop resulting in 0 records thereon.

Its quite intermittent, mostly its able to iterate the records for each execution of the workflow but sometimes fails in subsequent executions.

SegmentationLoop.JPGCan someone please help as to how to resolve .Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @acs-ratul ,

I hope this issue is happening because of using start activity before segmentation activity.

Replace the Start activity with fork or Union or AND activity as per your requirement.

Level 2

Hi Partha,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried replacing start activity with fork activity, but the issue still persist.